Saturday, September 25, 2010

42 Beauty Questions

-- SKINCARE --

-How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice, Morning and Night :)

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Combination

-What is your current facial wash?

Spectro Jel Combination Skin, Fragrance Free

-Do you exfoliate?

Twice a week, because if I don't then I have major skin issues! LOL!!

-What brand do you use?

Clean and Clear Advantage Blackhead Eraser

-What moisturiser do you use?

Garnier Pure Shine Control Moisturizer

-Do you have freckles?

Nope

-Do you use eye cream?

No, but I use the Garnier Anti-Puff Eye Roller

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Sort of, I have really weird skin that decides it's life goal has been to make me angry whenever I want my skin to look nice...

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

No, but I don't think it works all that well

-- MAKE-UP --

-What foundation do you use?

I use Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer in Fair and CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder Oil Control in Buff Beige

-How about concealer?

Revlon Age Defying Concealer in Light

-Do you know your undertone color?

Most definitely not

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I've never used them

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes, but I never have because I don't have the money to do so but also I find it unnecessary because I'm the only person that uses my mascaras.

-What brand of mascara do you use?

Loreal Extra Volume Collagen in Very Black
Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt in Black
Maybelline New York The Falsies in Blackest Black
Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length and Volume in Very Black
CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black
CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe in Black Platinum
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion in Very Black
CoverGirl Exact Eyelights in Black Pearl
Benefit Bad Gal in Black

-Sephora or MAC?

Sephora, because it has more selection

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

Nope

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Fingers only

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

No, but sometimes I use concealer or tinted moisturizer

-For the face?

Nope

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

I use pretty much any shades of eyeshadow, from blacks and greys to blues and greens

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Both, I don't normally wear liquid eyeliner unless I'm going somewhere nice like work or a job interview, otherwise I use pencil eyeliner and smudge it a little bit

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Usually only when I line the inner rim of my eyelids

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

They're pretty but really frustrating to use if you don't have a steady hand

-Do you use mineral makeup?

Ive never tried it.

-What is your favorite lipstick?

I usually wear lip gloss or lip balm, but I do like the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm in Passion

-How about lipgloss?

All the lip glosses I use are my favorite ones so it would take me a while to list them all

-What is your favorite blush to use?

I don't use blush

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

No, because it's strange...and gross

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

Almost all of my makeup is from a drugstore, because it's less expensive and still good quality products

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

No

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

I would like to, but I don't see the point

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Only when I'm super rushed for time

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Too much blush, eye makeup that makes eyes look super small, too light concealer under eyes, lipstick on teeth...pretty much all the really horrendous things that seem to happen very often

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Both, depends on the occasion :D

-Which celebrity always has great make up?

It's not important to me which celebrity has great makeup if my makeup looks fine

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Mascara :)

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Of course I do it all the time.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

Yes, but I prefer to wear makeup because it makes me feel even prettier

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

I don't have a favorite makeup line, because I just buy whatever I like and looks good on me

-What do you think of Makeup?

I love makeup but I can live without it, I would just be depressed all the time

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun idea :) I think I might do it for my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think I got it from either Blair Fowler's blog or her sister's blog. It was really fun to do!

    ReplyDelete